We understand planning a wedding can be stressful, and our overwhelming menu doesn’t help! Here is our wedding cheat sheet to help with your planning. Don’t fret, our team is here to help you from start to finish!
For more information on our wedding services, see the bullet-point notations at the bottom of the page
essay definition of family
buy viagra dubai
dissertation topics in neurology
levitra baby aspirin
grapefruit juice with levitra
esl movie review ghostwriting for hire
esl movie review ghostwriting website online
canadian pharmacy cialis professional
just started crestor
characteristics of biography genre
uzbekistan and the world essay
Cheese and Cracker Buffet
Our cheese and cracker tables are simply gorgeous. We include nuts, fruit garnish, dried figs, fresh rosemary, orchid flowers and serve on rustic platters set on top of wooden wine crates. This is not your average cheese platter…. It is a full cheese buffet and display. Our platters are then woven with green vines for added rustic beauty
Cheeses can include: Variety of sliced cheeses, brie, bourbon cheddar, Bacon Gouda, Herbed cheddar, Bleu cheese and green apple slices, Feta and olives, goat cheese and fig jam
Our fresh veggie platters are served with Ranch dressing and served in rustic galvanized steel platters
Veggies include: Carrot and celery sticks, mini pepper variety, broccoli and cauliflower florets, and cucumbers
We recommend a variety of 3-4 appetizers for parties under 100 guests and 4-5 for parties over 100. Price per appetizer varies but ranges from $5-8 per person, per appetizer, from vegetarian options to seafood. Professional servers passing items are recommended for hot bites to guarantee freshness. Servers come with serving platters (rustic galvanized steel or wood) and cocktail napkins. Menus below.
Bread and salads can be served on the table, family-style, for your guests before dinner. We find this is more effective and likable for guests. This includes a plate of butter as well as a lined basket with a variety of rolls/bread baked the day of your reception
Our most popular salad of choice is our arugula salad with sunflower seeds and shaved parmesan in a light lemon vinaigrette, or our kale salad with crushed dried cranberries and sliced almonds in a light balsamic
The Main Event
Our most popular service is family style or buffets. We rarely serve plated meals. We’ve noticed that brides and grooms are holding more casual wedding receptions from start to finish, decor to food. Some of our more relaxed food buffets are burger bars, taco spreads and even large salad stations with make your own baked potatoes. Think about it… How excited would YOU be if you show up to a wedding and there was a full taco bar? Exactly!
For buffets and family-style meals, we encourage you to chose a chicken or steak, a seafood such as roasted salmon, scallops or shrimp, and a vegetarian option such as butternut squash ravioli or a homemade pasta with roasted eggplant and fresh ricotta with homemade marinara. We accommodate all allergies and gluten-free guests but you MUST let us know in advance. Frying can be done with rice flour/cornstarch and since we are all Serve-Safe Certified, there is no cross-contamination.
Our most popular chicken is our lemon chicken or chicken marsala. We recommend roasted mini potatoes with fresh herbs, olive oil and sea salt, as well as our green beans which can be served with salt and butter or Asian style with a ginger/soy/garlic dressing. For meat lovers, our marinated skirt steak is the best seller, but if you’re looking to splurge, you can’t go wrong with sliced tenderloin/filet. For seafood, we recommend seared sea scallops or seasoned grilled shrimp to accompany and dish.
We won’t even pretend we know how to bake, but we are great at accompanying your wedding cake with our mini cannoli, homemade individual strawberry shortcakes, assorted pastry buffet, cookie jar table, penny candy buffet, ice cream sundae table, and our famous chocolate covered strawberries with white chocolate drizzle!
- First and foremost, there must be a kitchen ON SITE.
- Menu and headcount is do one week before your wedding. No exceptions! We cannot refund you for guests who cannot attend after the deadline.
- We use a third party for all of your plates, utensisl and glassware rentals for parties of over 100. We handle the payment and delivery and add the costs to your final invoice. You’ll get the exact estimate for rentals the week of your wedding.
- For weddings on a budget, inquire about high-end plastic plates, cups and utensils. You can save approximately $500 on rentals!
- We will arrive approximately 2-3 hours before your wedding begins and leave after the food portion is complete.
- We do NOT set tables or break down weddings. We are a team of CHEFS and SERVERS only.
- A 20% deposit is due to hold the date of your reception. Final payment is do before or on the day of the event, minus your deposit, as noted on your invoice. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Professional servers are $150-200 per event for passed appetizers, champagne service/pouring, and buffet serving.
- Bartenders are $250 per event and do NOT come with ice or fruit garnish. This is an additional cost.
- We do not provide linens for your guest tables, only for tables holding/serving food.
- 15% gratuity is added all invoices on food and beverage only. Gratuity is not included in the tax calculation.
- You are welcome to use ANY of our rustic-chic decor at no additional costs. Please inquire about cupcake stands and cake holders.
- We will display and serve your desserts, and cut your cake, at no additional charge, if ordered from a third party. This is part of our full-service fee.
- A $500 wedding fee PER 100 guests is added for full service event.
- If you’re ordering a drop-off, you’re also welcome to use our decor, as long as it’s returned the following day to our office. A $250 deposit is required.
Congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you!!
— The Dare To Taste Team